Arkansas Association of Chiefs of Police Launches Upgraded Website
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Arkansas Association of Chiefs of Police
Contact: Executive Director Gary Sipes
For More Information: 501-372-4600 or 501-374-3484 Ext. 181
The Arkansas Association of Chiefs of Police (AACP) launched an upgraded Website on September 5, 2019 where residents can find the latest information regarding the operations of the Association as well as view and register for upcoming events and conferences. The Website will serve as an information resource for the public.
The Website, https://www.arkchiefs.org, features job postings & news, membership information, a calendar of upcoming events and conferences with online registration, as well as a list of Police Departments in Arkansas.
Features of the Website include:
- AACP Directory – allows the public to view the list of Executive Board members, Past Presidents, and Regional Vice Presidents.
- Arkansas Law Enforcement Accreditation Program (ALEAP) – allows the public and members across the state to view what agencies have gone through the process and received their status as an accredited agency.
- Training & Events Calendar – allows Association members and non-members to view and register for conferences, trainings, and other events and pay online through the website.
- Banner Ads – allows AACP to sell banner ad placement throughout the website to vendors and organizations.
- Download AACP App – allows members to download the AACP Mobile App (a guide for the 2019 Annual Conference) from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store
“Posting information on the Website improves the efficiency of the Association by reducing the number of inquiry calls handled by our organization. This tool allows us to devote more resources to the coordination of our events and memberships. Our intent is for all who visit the site to become familiar with how to become a member of the Association and how to find information about job postings, news, and upcoming conferences and trainings. We believe the Website is a huge benefit to AACP and the Police Departments and their staff throughout Arkansas,” said Executive Director Gary Sipes.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc., a national Website, App, and marketing company headquartered in Mountain Home, Arkansas, developed the responsive website for Arkansas Association of Chiefs of Police. Brooks Jeffrey, founded in 1984, develops Websites, apps, and integrated marketing solutions for associations, law enforcement, government offices, and businesses throughout the United States.
For more information about the Website please contact the Arkansas Association of Chiefs of Police at
501-372-4600 or visit https://www.arkchiefs.org.